At Boothbay Animal Hospital, we are known for serving our patients and clients with compassion, empathy and integrity. We are always looking for dedicated and enthusiastic individuals who are eager to help us continue providing the best care and service to our patients and clients.
If you believe your values match those of our practice and you would like to be part of an outstanding team, we would like to hear from you. For inquiries regarding employment at Boothbay Animal Hospital, please contact:
Do you have a passion for taking care of pets and the people who love them?
At Boothbay Animal Hospital, we are passionate about the care we provide to our patients and clients. Our goal is to provide the finest quality care over the lifetime of our patients, and to establish a permanent bond between our clients and our amazing staff of compassionate and qualified veterinary professionals. When you join our family, you will be helping to create healthier lives for countless pets and their families.
Joining the Veterinary Technician team at Boothbay Animal Hospital, you can enjoy a meaningful career in a fun but professional team-oriented atmosphere. We value the personal and professional growth of all staff members. If you have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, strive to never stop learning, and have a fiery passion for vet medicine, Boothbay Animal Hospital may be the place for you!
As an experienced Veterinary Technician, you already know what it takes to be a successful veterinary professional. Some of the key skills that we are looking for with this particular opportunity include:
· Vaccine knowledge
· Preventive care knowledge
· Medication dispensing and administering
· Obtaining a complete patient history and maintaining treatment records
· Surgical experience (prep, monitoring, recovery, etc)
· Venipuncture and IV catheter placement
Your talent and skill as a Veterinary Technician are certainly essential to your success in this role. We’ll love your expertise, passion, eagerness to grow and learn, and ability to work well with a team. In addition, there are also some other qualities that are important to us. These qualities include:
· Ability to build rapport with clients, fellow team members and leadership
· Client education and communication skills that convey our recommendations to clients in an easily understandable and professional manner
· Knowing that great results are only achieved and accomplished through teamwork and mutual respect
· Maintaining a positive, supportive approach at all times
· Responding to the pressure of a fast-paced environment with dignity and professionalism
· The confidence to own tasks and responsibilities, and deliver positive outcomes
This is a full-time position for an experienced (at least 2 years) or licensed Veterinary Technician. Our goal is to attract talented veterinary professionals like you. In doing so, we have a flexible approach to compensation based on your skill level and potential.
· Health Insurance to include Medical, Dental and Vision
· Employee Assistance Program
· Sick Time / Paid Time Off
· Continuing Education Allowance
· 401(k) & Roth Retirement Savings Plan
· Quarterly Team Rewards Bonus Program
· Pet Discounts on services and products
· Ability to join our VetCor Techlife Facebook of over 800 Veterinary Technicians company wide
Think you’re the veterinary technician we’re looking for? APPLY NOW so we can meet you!
Boothbay Animal Hospital is looking to add to our reception team! We are a high quality, multi-doctor, full-service practice. This is a full-time position that does include a rotating Saturday shifts. Candidates must have excellent communication and multi-tasking skills. Compassion and organization are crucial to success, as is the ability to respond to emergencies calmly in a timely and effective manner. We are looking for someone with a confident, outgoing personality. Must be a team player who enjoys working in a high energy, fast-paced environment. Must love working with animals!
Greet , welcome and check in clients in an efficient and pleasant manner. Ability to manage multiple phone lines. Ability to manage multiple platforms on a window based computer system. Accurately schedule patient visits. Field phone calls, emails and prescription refills in a timely and accurate manner as well as ensuring that requests are sent to the appropriate person. Keep a tidy and presentable front desk & reception area. Daily end of day cleaning, not limited to, vacuuming & mopping floors, cleaning bathrooms, trash & recycling.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role a plus
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills, excellent organizational skills
- High level of compassion for clients and pets and a heart for service
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when challenges arise
- Multitasking and time-management skills
Pay cosmerates with experience. Benefits include health, dental and eye plans, prescription plan, 401k, FSA & HSA, continuing education allocation, discounted product and services.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org